Closed club event. Entrance by invitations and QR codes.
Vape Club Show, a business event created by the hosts of legendary Hookah Club Show, will take place on December on December 16-17 in Saint Petersburg.
Vape Club Show is one of the best worldwide events covering vape industry. It unites professionals and vape lovers from all over the world.
Adult connoisseurs of aromatic steam will come to learn about the industry trends, taste novelties, find business partners, buy products at wholesale prices, get a lot of gifts and, of course, take away with an unforgettable experience!
Vape Club Show is one of the best worldwide events covering vape industry
Be in the industry trend
WHAT MAKES BUSINESSES WANT TO ATTEND THE EVENT?
Vape Club Show is not only an opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends in the world of vape industry, but also the most effective way to declare your company. It is suitable both for beginners and for those who already occupy their niche in the market. Be in the industry trend/Increase sales/Attract customers/Get contacts
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1.1. «Site Administration -
Authorized site managers acting on behalf of OOO
«Smoke without fire» who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal
data, as well as determine the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal
data to be processed, actions (transactions) performed with personal data
1.1.2. «Personal data» - any information related directly or indirectly
a certain or defined individual (subject of personal data).
1.1.3. «Processing of personal data» - any action (operation) or aggregate
Actions (operations) performed using automation or without
use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording,
The following rules (hereinafter - the Rules) determine the behavior of visitors during the closed event «Vape Club Show» (hereinafter - the event).
The payment of the membership fee shall provide for the adoption and observance by visitors of these Rules, which shall apply throughout the duration of their stay at the Closed Event.
By paying the membership fee, visitors agree to these rules published on the official website of the event on the Internet at https://vapeclub.show
1.Club event is an event aimed at forming and meeting the information, intellectual and other needs of the person in the field of culture, promoting education and held among a limited number of participants.
Visitors have the right to:
To enter the territory of the Closed Event by presenting one of the following documents:
Printed ticket and proof of age;
Electronic ticket purchased through the site, printed and document certifying the age of the ticket holder;
Electronic ticket purchased through the site in electronic form on one of the electronic carriers and a document certifying the age of the ticket holder
3.Visitors have the right to use the services of the Closed Event, restaurants, fast food establishments, kiosks, wardrobes, medical aid stations, toilets;
4.Persons under 18 years of age may not enter the territory of the Club event. In order to access the Club Event, visitors must have a passport.
a. Respect public order and generally accepted norms of behaviour;
b. Display a visitor’s bracelet to the employees who perform the access control at the Closed Event.
c. Respect the property used at the Closed Event
d. Respect other visitors to the Closed Event, exhibitors and persons who provide security and service to the Closed Event;
e. Immediately notify persons who provide security of suspected objects or fire;
f. Comply with the requirements of safety officers to comply with these Rules;
g. When receiving information about an emergency, proceed with the evacuation plan according to instructions from persons who provide security while maintaining calm and not causing panic;
h. To avoid actions that could lead to extreme situations and create a danger to others; to behave respectfully towards other citizens, service staff providing the Club event, officials responsible for maintaining public order and security during mass events;
6. To avoid misunderstandings The organizers of the Club event recommend not to purchase tickets «from hands», but only on the official website of the Club event https://vapeclub.show (sales are closed the day before the opening of the Club event)and on the days of the Club event only at the cash desks located on the territory of the Club event.
7. When buying a ticket to the Club events receive a brand bracelet (hereinafter the bracelet) and must be on the territory of the Club event with a bracelet on your hand. If the ticket is purchased for more than one day, the visitor must wear the bracelet for the entire period of validity. You can’t give the bracelet to another person. On the territory of the Club event, the presence of bracelets is monitored, visitors without bracelets will not be allowed to the Club event or removed from the territory of the Club event. Damaged bracelets are non-refundable and non-refundable. The bracelet cannot be returned. The purchase of a ticket (bracelet) is a voluntary agreement with these Rules of Attendance of the Club event.
8. Bracelet is worn on the hands of the visitor by the employee of the Club Event
9. Damaged, torn, and not tightened on the hand bracelet - is not valid.
10. Visitors are prohibited:
a. To enter a closed event under the condition of alcohol or drug intoxication, as well as the use of narcotic or psychotropic substances on the territory of the Closed event;
b. Use rude, obscene, offensive language, gestures, songs in any form;
c. Damage property used in the Closed Event;
d. Visitors to the event have no right to perform any actions that violate the rights of other persons or exhibitors present on the territory of the event. Visitors undertake to avoid any political themes during the event, including information on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine in any way, including audio-visual.
e. Bring to Closed Event:
Narcotic and toxic substances, other stimulants;
Weapons and items that can be used as weapons;
ř Stabbing and cutting objects;
Smoke bombs, fire-fighting and other pyrotechnics;
Dyes and Paints;
Flammable, explosive, poisonous and corrosive odors;
Nerve and tear gas cartridges;
11. Visitors should not leave their valuables unattended. The organizers of the Club event are not responsible for items left unattended.
12. In case of violation by the visitor of the Rules, by the decision of the organizers of the Closed Event, the following measures of liability may be applied to him in the form of expulsion from the premises of the Closed Event without compensation of the ticket cost by persons, responsible for maintaining public order at the event;
13. Persons who have committed a violation of the Rules shall be held accountable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
14. Organizers of a closed event or authorized persons and / or representatives of internal affairs agencies have the right to remove from the premises a person who does not comply with the requirements of the Rules, and to make a decision to prevent such a person from attending the Closed Event in the future without compensation for the cost of attending the event.